I would like to begin by making it very clear that there is no scientific evidence of any beings living in these dimensions except sub-particles. But I wanted to share some of the aspirations I had with Bible prophecies and modern physics.
Beginning with the main idea, which struck me most, was the Biblical account in certain books about a kind of fire that was present when God appeared on the mountain to the people of Israel. Moses refers to God as fire, Deuteronomy: 9: 3, and in the book of Psalms that same fire is quoted coming out of the presence of God. Psalm 97: 3. And in the book of isaiah the events always have to do with fire Isaiah: 30: 33. But speaking of the relation that they have with cosmic rays, I believe that they are that fire and that the presence of God emits a radiation Very strong, since according to the Bible it is the God who maintains the cosmos. But these particles that God emits, at that moment are controlled by nature. They come from the space between the dimensions of matter and antimatter and dark matter. I believe that God is sending these particles, and that he acts in nature through them, and that they leave his presence and that come alive in the universe. Today I am in a little hurry, so I did not give more passages nor did I speak of the prophetic events of Daniel and apocalypse that has to do with the advancement of science and the knowledge that man will have of that fire that holds the universe. But I'll tell you more about these matters later.

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário