Hello. Today I will continue talking about the fire found in some books of the Bible. And also the usefulness of it, for us humans, and for the angels. But, we'll see two more passages about them first.
This fire, which I believe to be cosmic rays, is also quoted in other books in Ezekiel 28:18, and also in the book of Revelation, saying that Christ had overcome the beast and the false prophet with this power Revelation 19:12.
Now I'm going to tell you a bit about the angels. They are beings with more power than we human beings 1 Peter 2:11, I thought about it and realized that it is because they live in the dimension of cosmic rays, they serve matter, have power to manipulate it Psalm 104: 4, 78:49 , Of tinkering with micro-organisms, such as plagues, for example, Malachi 3:11. Whereas God fed the people of Israel with manna, wanting to compare this food with those rays that are as essential to us as to the angels Psalm 78: 24-25. But, as I have said, they have the power to manipulate these rays that are sub particles and transpose them into matter. For example, they receive this charge of particles that God sends to them and they transform them into some body. We must consider that God is the one who sends these rays Psalm 104: 30, there the angels work with them. That's why the angels are above us humans, for we are creatures made of atoms, matter, and angels of sub-particles Job: 4: 18-21 that may be antimatter or dark matter.
Ready now that we know the importance of these rays or "fire," we'll see where they come from, and what kind of angels are responsible for them in the sky and how they and men will slow down at the end of time. Where the prophecies of apocalypse and daniel come in. See you...

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário